Galaxy Broadcasting Station was founded by Morgan Edge in the early 2000's. After that, not much is known about the network's operations, until it eventually brought G. Gordon Godfrey on board, who in less than half a year went from reporter, to talk show host, to one of Dahkseid's Elite.
Moments in GBS History
- During The Mayhem of the Music Meister, Lucas Carr was fired from GBS, solidifying Godfrey's control over the company.
- Television Network: The GBS building has seven studios, all of them outfitted with the most expensive equipment money can buy.
- Helicopters and vans: GBS workers not only have access to their personal cars, but they also have access to mobile studios in vans and helicopters.
- Although the GBS leaders are clearly working for Dahkseid, not much is known about the rest of its workers.
- GBS is based on Galaxy Communications from the DC Universe, where it is one of the world's leading telecommunications companies, and an major economic engine of both Metropolis and the United States, led by Morgan Edge, who is often seen spouting anti-Superman opinions on his show, Thinking Allowed.